Comment Policy

Please be respectful with your comments. If you don't like what you see, consider that you get what you pay for...

Monday, February 27, 2012

Bastard!

One thing I've discovered in life is that when you meet a bastard that spends most of his time telling you what a good so-and-so he is, generally he is not. So, here I am, stuck in the middle of what I want to accomplish, and what I'm being prohibited from accomplishing, and my best bet right now is a circle-talking, scheming, conniving, under-handed, bastard who in one breath is telling you, "Yeah, I'm a bastard, but I'm telling you up front I'm a bastard so you can't hold it against me" and in the other is explaining that anyone that would be a bastard to you can't be trusted...Oy!

So, if you haven't figured it out, the word for today is: BASTARD! 

I better go do some yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with your comments. Keep bad language to a minimum. Thanks for visiting my page!